Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Urna originally had several names while in development.
- These names include Ashcat, Bartholomew, Cremewtation, and Ashley.
- It is heavily implied that Urna is supposed to represent a cremated Guppy.
- Urna was originally supposed to be a lot larger during her second phase.
- The skull on Urna's urn has heavy similarities to Trench.
- Urna was designed and animated by Cometz and Firework.
- There were plans that using Sharp Straw on Urna would activate the Wavy cap effect once.
- Urna's interaction with Sharp Straw is a reference to cases of thieves confusing ashes with hallucinogens.'
- Urna was the first boss to ever be both fully programmed and sprited. However, that iteration of the boss was canned.
The first teaser of Urna sent to the Forgotten Fables Discord server